Our lightest touring ski for your ski touring racing – the ULTRA 65 is just 161 cm long and weighs just 700 grams. At 97-65-80 it complies with the SKIMO Austria Basic Regulations and the ISMF Sporting Rules & Regulations. Thus, the material requirements for professional competitions in ski mountaineering are met. For top racers and those who want to become one.
THE ULTRA 65 IS MADE FOR YOU IF …
… as a sporty ski touring racer, you are looking for a ski that will let you achieve your uphill bests and get you downhill safely and quickly to the finish.
- Wooden core made of durable and extremely light Paulownia wood
- Fiberglass binding reinforcement – sturdy without adding unnecessary weight
- Extra narrow micro-sidewall in the binding area for weight reduction with consistent stability and power transmission
- Carbon stringers provide additional stability while saving weight
- Race rocker with 200 mm at the tip and 0 mm at the tail
- Simple & easy skin attachment with Quick Race (the notch on the tip notch is flatter for quick release of the rubber)